Important Notice Regarding for this Auction & Bidding for this Auction.
Commencing 2:30pm Sharp Day 1, 5:30pm Sharp Day 2.
1. Register on our Website to; Bid Live, Leave Absentee Bids, Leave an Autobid, or Arrange Telephone Bids - To do this Please Register Online for a Bidding number. This is Quick & Easy, you’ll be Registered in Moments. Please note: If you are an Existing Customer, you'll just need to Create a New Password to Access your Account, and then take Advantage of our New Bidding Features. If Required, Simply Click on the 'forgotten password' Link on the Login Page and Follow the Instructions.
2. E-mail the Auctioneers Directly with your Absentee Bids. Email them to to [email protected]
3. Arrange a Telephone Bid with the Auctioneers. Please Click on the Telephone Bid Request Button Located Beside the Online Catalogue Description for Each Lot. Once Received, via this Link, we will then Telephone you a Few Minutes Before Your Lot Comes Under the Hammer. Or you can Telephone the Auctioneers Directly at 046 9240568 to Arrange this Phone Bidding Service. This Method of Bidding will Allow you to Listen in as your Preferred Lot is Being Offered and Participate in the Auction in Real Time.
4. You can Bid Live in Real Time via Easyliveauction - https://www.easyliveauction.com/auctioneers/matthewsauctionrooms/
5. Fill out an Absentee Bid Form in the Auction Room while viewing the auction in Person (Public Viewing Days/Limes Listed Above). These Bids will then be Entered into the Clerk's Sheets for the auction, and we will bid on your behalf - up to your maximum written bid amount, if needs be. We will try to gain the lot for you as fairly as possible, subject to other competing bid Amounts.
Re Jewellery Lots. Please Note that Jewellery Boxes Shown are for Demonstration Purposes Only, Unless Otherwise Stated. If you Wish to Have a Presentation Jewellery Box with any Lot you successfully bid on please Inform the Auctioneers and we will do our Best.
Directly After the Auction Invoices will be E-mailed to All Successful Bidders.
All Lots Purchased Can be Collected from the Auction Room by Appointment, Please Ring the Auctioneers at 046 9240568 Before Calling in and We will Have Your Purchases Ready for You. Collections Strictly THREE DAYS ONLY.
Monday 11th March: 10am - 5pm (Day 1 Sale Only Collection)
Tuesday 12th March: 10am - 5pm (Day 1 Sale Only Collection)
Wednesday 14th March: 10am - 5pm (Days 1 & Day 2 Collections)
Thursday 15th March: 10am - 5pm (Day 1 & Day 2 Collections)
Friday 16th March: 10am - 5pm (Day 1 & Day 2 Collections)
Delivery Nationwide Available: Arrange Directly with Our Recommended Carrier Oldcastle Transport Ltd for a Quote. If You Wish to Avail of this Option Please Let Us Know in the Office and We Can Place Your Invoice into Their folder Once Payment Has been Settled. Oldcastle Tranport Ltd Contacts are Vincent Reilly - 087-7987784 and William Reilly - 087-2421773.
We Also Provide an In-House Packing & Postage Service for Smaller Lots. Each Parcel Can Contain Any Amount of Lots, and Can be up to a Maximum of 8 Kilos Weight and 24 Inches x 24 Inches x 24 Inches in Size.
Ireland - €15
UK & Europe - €25
World-Wide - €35
Parcels Insured up to €200 Only, Please Arrange Own Insurance if Required. The Auctioneers Accept No Resonsibility Whatsoever for Theft, Loss, or Damage Once Parcels Have Left the Auction Room. Oldcastle Transport, our Recommended Carriers, are also Pleased to Hand-Deliver Smaller and Larger Purchases Nationwide on Your Behalf. Telephone Vincent Reilly for a Quote, Should you Wish to Avail of this Service 087 7987784. Or Arrange your own Courier if Preferred. Collection Days for this Auction Strictly Five Days after Sale Only.